Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 12 Apples

It's Friday, my typical cheat day.  Today was one of those days where my brain just wouldn't turn off and that cheat day...or at least some wine would have hit the spot.  Instead...staying loyal to my challenge, I cheated on ....apples.  That's right...I went to the store...in sweats....just to buy....apples. 
I came home to try and take my mind off things and turned on the tube to watch some of my favorite re-runs of How I Met Your Mother and Old Christine.  4 apples in.....pigging out in front of the tv has a whole new meaning. 
Today's lesson?  I challenge you to pig out on some fruit next time you would normally have pizza/m&m's whatever your cheat is.  Most likely you'll have an ah-hah! moment.  One that says:"eh...I really don't need this. Why do I find the need to pig out and watch TV for comfort?"

Going Strong.....APPLES and all!  .....ALL DAY LONG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home